Find Service Providers
Looking for more resources? Check out this list of providers by division.
Please note: Hamilton County Public Health does NOT recommend or endorse any one contractor.
Many families struggle with affording health care coverage. For those who may not have medical insurance available through jobs or who have substandard coverage, there are programs available to help. Healthy Start & Healthy Families is a program that can help families stay healthy and strong. It is free for children from birth to age 19 and pregnant women. Eligibility is based on income. If you think your family may qualify for these health care coverage programs, please call 513-362-2787 for more information.
Help for Children’s Healthcare Costs
The Hamilton County Department of Job and Family Services may have services to help pay for children’s healthcare costs. For more information, visit them online here.
If you need to find a contractor to help you service your Sewage Treatment System (STS) or find a septic system installer/repairer to help with a project or need someone to clean/pump your septic tank, click a link below.
- Household Sewage Treatment System (HSTS) Designers and Soil Site Evaluators
- Registered STS Installers Listed by Certifications They Hold
- Registered STS Installers Listed by Company with Certifications Shown
- Registered STS Service Providers Listed By Certifications They Hold
- Registered STS Service Providers Listed by Company with Certifications Shown
- Registered Septage Haulers